As you may expect, we will review your dental and medical history and perform a Comprehensive Oral Examination, which will lead to a personalized treatment plan to restore and maintain your oral health.
Please assist us by bringing the following information to your appointment:
- Copies of any Xrays that are less than 12 months old. We can request these electronically from your previous office- please let us know well prior to your appointment so we can obtain these on your behalf in a timely manner. Click here to download Information Release Form.
- A current list of all prescription medications.
- Your insurance information.
- Any dental appliance that you wear regularly.
- Completed Patient Information and Medical Form
- Please be prepared to describe any aspect of your dental health that you are unhappy with, and any cosmetic goals you may have.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow for administrative processes, and plan to be in the office for 60 minutes. During this time, we may take appropriate radiographs as may be required, as well as intraoral and extraoral digital photographs. In combination with a thorough assessment, the dentist will present you with our findings in terms you will understand, discuss treatment recommendations and estimate fees. Questions are invited and encouraged. When you leave, you will have a good understanding of your dental situation and treatment options.
Our role is to give you the information that allows you to make informed decisions about your oral health. As your partner in oral health, our goal is to have you as a patient for life!
*There are of course those patients who arrive at our office under emergency circumstances. In these cases, our immediate goal is to relieve them of any discomfort. This involves a more limited Emergency Examination.